Caloundra Malibu Club is a group of longboarders with a love of surfing and having a good time.
♦ Surfing Caloundra area since 1995
♦ Family orientated club
♦ New members welcome
Memberships to the club is via the Surfing Queensland website. For all membership information go to the “Membership” page.
- Monthly surf competitions (excluding December) are held on Sundays.
- Dates and locations are listed on the “Events” page.
- Competition format. Each person surfs in 2 divisions on the day.
- Divisions from grommies to Over 70 years are available. Any skill level.
- All divisions except for grommies require a 9′ longboard.
- An 8′ division is available if you prefer to surf a shorter board.
- BBQ breakfast and lunch with drinks, tea and coffee is supplied. Small cost.